Banners or Advertising Flags
Banners are a communication element with a message inscribed on textiles that are still widely used today. In Ádivin we manufacture personalized advertising banners and for demonstrations. Made of textile using large format digital printing. You can buy individualized banners with your design, in addition to the measurements and finishes you need.
Our custom banners are made of 100% polyester 115 g / m2 textile, we print with the following characteristics:
Printing by "inkjet" sublimation in CMYK colors (four-color) on one side.
Using state-of-the-art Mimaki machines with official inks specially composed for printing on banners.
This way of manufacturing makes the banners we make more resistant to water, air, sunlight and friction. In addition, they are washable without fading and their maintenance and conservation are very simple.
By manufacturing ourselves, we offer our distributors the possibility of custom-making banners.
Thus, you can select different types of confection to facilitate the placement of the banner on any structure or support. The banner can be individualized by selecting between different finishes such as:
- Ollaos on the edges every 50 cm or every 100 cm.
- Ribbons at each corner.
- Sewn with perimeter reinforcements.
- Just sewn around.
- With velcro on the side edges.
Advantages of using custom tailored banners
- It can be displayed horizontally or vertically, depending on its purpose.
- Unlike printing on PVC or vinyl canvas, textile banners are lighter, more easily transportable and storable, and much cheaper.
- The mooring can be done either with tapes or ropes, or with flanges or screws thanks to the eyelets.
- It can be placed almost anywhere, for example between trees or other stationary objects such as posts or fences.
- Being less heavy they allow a more comfortable transport, since they take up less space to be stored. In addition, they can bend and not deteriorate, even if they have been stored for a long time.
- They are resistant to liquids, the sun and moderate weather in general.
- They are cheaper than the heavier canvases, being just as effective.
- They can be used temporarily, such as for signaling an event.
- They provide visibility on large surfaces.
- They take advantage of all their space for printing.
Frequent uses of banners
- Custom banners for advertising
Banners are a large or small communication element that can be used outdoors and indoors in all kinds of situations:
- Building facades.
- Marketing campaings.
- Welcome celebrations.
- Bachelorette parties and weddings.
- Sports events. In football stadium bleachers, on the sides of the road in races such as cycling laps or marathons and popular marches.
- Fairs, exhibitions and congresses.
- Construction scaffolding.
- Industrial warehouse facades
- Premises and establishments.
Banners for manifestation
Banners deserve a separate mention as an instrument of vindictive visibility. They are common in the headlines of the demonstrations with the main protest message of the call.
This type of banners can also be used in:
- Propaganda activities.
- Political campaigns.
- Social movements.
- And, in general, for any act of activism.